MoneywebTax is a news website focused on all matters relating to tax, including:
- News coverage relating to changes in tax legislation, practice notes and other documents released by Sars, and court cases dealing with tax matters Articles focusing on specific areas of tax, such as personal tax, corporate tax, VAT, etc. These articles are focused mainly on the taxpayer, and cover areas to save tax, compliance issues, and tax pitfalls.
- A comprehensive glossary of tax terms, enabling the ordinary person to understand "Sars-speak"
- Weekly electronic newsletters to which people can subscribe, which provide a round-up of the week's top tax stories.
- Should you want to advertise on the MoneywebTax website, please contact one of our online media specialists.
Total monthly readership figures for 2009 (audited by Nielsens//Netratings):
- 20 238 readers/unique browsers per month
- 59 331 page impressions per month
- 2 471 users receive the weekly MoneywebTax newsletter
MoneywebTax reader demographics:
- Highly educated: 97% beyond matric, with 37% holding a post graduate degree
- In the top income bracket: 49% have combined household income of R400 000 or more
- 29% professional; 27% executive/managerial; 12% Self-employed
- Age bracket: 25 to 59 , with 44% of the audience between 30 and 44
- 73% male; 27% female
- 74% own the house in which they live, 20% rent the home they live in
United Stations (Ask for Justin Keats)
Telephone number: 086 123 7234